Case study - Transflo
Transflo is a provider of workflow, automation, and connectivity solutions to the freight industry. Transflo’s mobile and cloud-based technology products help carriers manage their fleets, ensure compliance with regulations, and collect and store key documents to improve billing and collection timelines.
Bregal Responsible Investment Report - 2021/2022
ESG Value Proposition
Transflo enables customer sustainability in a high-carbon impact sector through its suite of digital products that optimise routes and improve regulatory compliance.
Transflo demonstrates ESG leadership within its industry on climate and diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Energy and Carbon
- Employee Engagement
- ESG Integration
ESG Key Performance Indicators
Climate Action: Scope 1 & 2
2021: 531.8 tCO2e | 2022: 550.4 tCO2e
Climate Action: Scope 3
2021: 402.4 tCO2e | 2022: 308.9 tCO2e
1st Employee Engagement Survey
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Voted 2022 Top Place to Work in trucking by the Women in Trucking Association
25% Female Representation in the C-Suite, led by a path-breaking woman CEO, Renee Krug - the first in the freight tech sector
Software & Services
Tampa Bay, FL
Transflo demonstrates ESG leadership within its industry on climate and diversity, equity, and inclusion. The highlights of 2022 include:
- Submitted and received approval for science-based targets to reduce Scope 1 & 2 emissions by 42% by 2030. As part of its decarbonisation plan, Transflo procured renewable energy certificates (“RECs”) to match 2022 Scope 2 emissions associated with electricity consumption, and has plans to launch strategic projects to reduce operational emissions in 2023.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Demonstrated commitment to DEI, with above-industry average representation in C-suite positions¹.
- The company was recognised as the 2022 Top Company for Women to work in the trucking industry, an accolade given by the Women in Trucking Association.
- Improved governance and processes around employee engagement, launching its first employee engagement and eNPS surveys in 2022.
- The company also established the Transflo Culture Employee Engagement Team to drive a strong internal culture.
- Pursue a loan through the Sustainable Development Loan Programme to transition current co-location data centres to renewable powered cloud-based data centre. The initiative is projected to lead to an 11% reduction in total emissions by the implementation year (2025), enabling the company to progress towards its science-based target.
Case study – ATP
ATP Adhesive Systems is a leading provider of speciality adhesive tapes for a wide variety of industries, including automotive, construction, healthcare, graphics and electronics.
Case Study - ePassi
Founded in 2007, ePassi is a provider of employee benefit solutions, offering sports, culture, wellness, public transport and lunch benefits, primarily in Finland and Sweden.